Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The power of Mom Jeans

I was beginning to get nervous that I wasn't completing the steps in the correct way, so I changed up my working outfit to channel the power of... Mom Jeans!!  These are work jeans that my Mom let me borrow because they're so ill-fitting, she doesn't even wear them.  I could barely find my belly button, for goodness sakes!


I guess I shouldn't blame the jeans alone for all the trouble finding my belly button.  It didn't help that my long johns were a size too big.


Yikes! This is what happens when you forget to pack work pants when coming home for break...
 Consider the mom jeans just part of my tanning uniform, like any conditioned athlete.  Once properly suited up, I began the final tasks that take the hide from raw to leather. (Stay tuned...)

1 comment: